At Nana Nairne Preserves we are committed to protecting your privacy and do not pass on any information to outside parties except to fulfil services as detailed in this policy.
By visiting our website www.nannanairne.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy; including the collection and use of information by Nana Nairne Preserves.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you navigate our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, information about how you interact with our site. We refer to this automatically collected information as ‘Device Information’. We collect ‘Device Information’ using the following technologies:
- ‘Cookies’ are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Log files’ track actions occurring on our Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Web beacons’, ‘tags’, and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information’.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the ‘Order Information’ that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use ‘Device Information’ that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the our site; you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your ‘Order Information’ for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Eraser of your Personal Information
If you wish us to erase your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a Consumer.
Nana Nairne Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales
Company No. 12840252